[TowerTalk] Freestanding Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Freestanding Towers
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:39:27 -0600
ROHN also made a gin pole attachment device that could be
used on folded metal legs for their HDBX series towers.
(Perhaps I should say that I *assume* that ROHN made the device)

It consists of two separate round clamp holders for the mast
with a hinged bracked that has a cylindrical pawl that screds
into the wedge of the tower. (The adjustment screw is perpendicular
to the cylinder).  I have only seen one pair of these things in my
lifetime.

Tom  N4KG