[TowerTalk] A4S and Quad

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A4S and Quad
From: adb1x1@yahoo.com (Anthony Bowyer)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:34:10 -0700 (PDT)
  Let me say first, thank you to all those who
responded to the several questions I asked. I have one
more! I'm looking at several antennas and was
wondering the concensus on a Cushcraft A4S compared to
a 2 Element Lightning Bolt or Cubex quad? Wind loading
figures into it for me as well as performance, because
the tower is standard duty.

Thanks you again!
Anthony, NT4X

=====