[TowerTalk] Great deal on ROHN?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Great deal on ROHN?
From: n4gn@n4gn.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:29:06 -0400 (EDT)
Has anyone else noticed that ROHN's market cap is down to nearly $100 M
this morning, and heading south with every tick?  All we need is another
depressing press release to follow the last two, and the company will have
such an incredibly low sale price on it that a couple of enterprising
Towertalk subscribers could probably scrape up enough cash to buy the
company!  Anyone interested?  I'll throw in a couple bucks if I can be the
V.P. of DX Operations or something like that.

Disclaimer:  Yes, I'm a small time investor in ROHN--about 25% smaller
this morning than I was yesterday, and about 50% smaller than I was last
week!

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com