[TowerTalk] KT34 Vs C3S

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34 Vs C3S
From: cgfernandez@comnet.com.ar (Claudio Fernandez)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:07:40 -0300
Hi Folks,

As the CQWW are comming I want to install a tribander for the 2nd radio on
my house and I've found 2 antennas to choose KLM KT34 and Force 12 C3.

Could you please somebody tell me some experiencies or comments between
these antennas?  Which one will be better?, I want to use at 60 feet with a
Yaesu G-1000SDX.

Many Thanks

Claudio LU7DW    L21I in the next CQWW SOABHP

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----