[TowerTalk] Antenna Masts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Masts
From: n9iww2@verizon.net (Kevin Adam, Webz By design)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:43:56 -0500
Where in indiana did you move to if close to fort wayne art iron metals
Also there is places in indy that are good source  grab the phone book
and call around town try welder or metal supply shop here in fort wayne
I use Midwest pipe and steel there on 1702 winter street 1-219-422-6541
they also have scrap surplus yard C henry 1-219-422-2883 some times the
surplus yard has t 6061 tube if not the new can order it.
Midwest has no min order if you pick it up. I buy from them all the
time.
Address:
1702 Winter St
Fort Wayne, IN 46859

Phone:
(800) 589-7578?
Fax:
(219) 426-0729?
Website:
http://www.midwestpipe.com

Art Iron they have $100 min
http://www.artiron.com/
here is two I know art iron has places all over indiana.

N9IWW
Kevin Adam
1239 W. Till Rd.
Fort Wayne IN. 46825