[TowerTalk] Re: Small lots

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Small lots
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 00:12:51 -0000
Moving to the county does not always increase the commuting time.  In my
case I moved east of town to 3 acres in  an area that is not popular with
the "in crowd".  My commute is 9 miles and it takes less than 15 minutes.
When I lived on a city lot  in the "popular direction" or west it was a 7
mile 20 minute drive.  Sometimes you can have your cake and eat it to!

73 W0ETC