[TowerTalk] True or Not True #3

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] True or Not True #3
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:23:03 -0700
Rich,

I would personally appreciate it if you would not clutter this reflector with
this sort of "junk comment".  Your rhetorical question is clearly designed to
provoke a controversial discussion that is not the intended subject of this
forum.  It may even be interesting or entertaining to some . . . just not
appropriate here, in my opinion.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com

2 wrote:

> Do "you have to hear them to work them" in the 21st Century?
>
> -  R. L. Measures, 805.386.3734,AG6K, www.vcnet.com/measures.
> end
>
> List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,
> supporting towers up to 96 feet for under $1500!!  http://www.anwireless.com