[TowerTalk] delta loop beams - US manufactured

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] delta loop beams - US manufactured
From: glcazzola@iol.it (Gian Luca Cazzola)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 19:33:31 +0100
Some years ago on CQ and QST magazines I had seen advices about a beautiful
tribander delta loop beam ( with 2 or 3 elements for each band).
It was produced in USA and the photos give me the impression of a first
class strong and effective antenna.
In this last years I havent seen it anymore in the US magazines.
Does anybody know who was the producer and if it is again in production? (I
am very interested about it)
Thanks es 73
Ian IK4EWX

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,