[TowerTalk] Need ideas for 80M "traps" or "coil"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need ideas for 80M "traps" or "coil"
From: n0tt1@juno.com (N0TT@ juno.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:21:48 EDT
Hi Frank,

See July 1992 QST, page 35, Sept 1992 QST, page 88,
See July 1996 QST, page 32 and the follow up article
in Dec 1996 QST....also 2001 ARRL handbook, page 20.13.
VE3ERP has a computer program in his library of programs
that allows computations....but really, I found it quite
easy to wind and resonate the coils with a bit of cut
and try.  A MFJ 259B with an outboard "dip" circuit
really make the job easy.

So, there you have it...go for it!

73,
Charlie, N0TT