[TowerTalk] Force 12 620/340

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 620/340
From: kaiserdr@yahoo.com (Dave Kaiser)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
I'm in the process of planning for one of these
right now, 74 ft. seems to be exactly the right
height for his.

Dave, AL7HG

P.S. now trying to figure out which is the best
rotor to turn this, just ordered one from
C.A.T.S., rotor doc, these seem to have good
specs and I can use my existing Yaesu control box.

=====
Dave Kaiser
Kaiserdr@yahoo.com
P.O. Box 574
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
(9663) 873-5423, home 878-6323, 878-6324