[TowerTalk] High or Low

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] High or Low
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:40:43 -0400
I would put it at 40 feet now and move it to 80 ft in 2-3 years.
I have TH7s at 25, 40 and 76 ft. The one at 25 feet frequently
outperforms either of the 2 higher ones, even when phased, into
EU. My terrain (302 ft ASL) is very flat for about 2000 ft in all
directions, and gently slopes down towards EU to 50 ft ASL, 4
miles away at the Delaware River, then back up again on the other
side.
73,
Barry W2UP