[TowerTalk] Antenna interaction question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna interaction question
From: wa9wsj@yahoo.com (Tom Mattus)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:44:06 -0800 (PST)
Gents,

I'd like to mount a 6 meter verticle ringo, just above
my 7 element 6 meter horizontal beam. They will not be
used simultaneously, but rather, switched between the
two. Will there be any detrimental effects from one to
the other? I'm thinking because of the opposite
polarized planes, it should be minimum or will there
be an appreciatable amount of capacitive
coupling/loading to cause problems?

Thanks!
Tom