[TowerTalk] Telrex insulators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex insulators
From: K7GCO@aol.com (K7GCO@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 00:51:15 EST
In a message dated 11/12/01 4:40:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
n8de@thepoint.net writes:

<<

 In checking my Telrex monoband yagis [3-el 10m & 3-el 15m], I discovered
 that BOTH of the ceramic T-match insulators are broken!
 They are part numbers:
 10m = SP 248  3.25x1x1
 15m = SP 249  4.25x1.125x1.125
 Both are white ceramic with three mounting holes .. one for mounting to
 the boom, and two for connecting to the 'arms' of the T-match.
 I could replace them with some form of Plastic or Teflon .. but would
 prefer to do it 'right'.
 HELP
 Don
 N8DE