[TowerTalk] Pictures of Sigma 40 Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pictures of Sigma 40 Needed
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:44:07 -0800

Maybe it's me, but I'm having trouble understanding how the coils
fit on a Sigma 40 vertical.  Force 12 says it's simple, but that's
all they'll say. When I tried to put it together as per the instructions,
it simply didn't look right...the bolts seemd to stick out too
far (and too close to the coils), and neither coil ended up evenly
space around the mast.

So, if you have this antenna up and running, I'd appreciate a
picture of what the coil assembly should look like.

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,