[TowerTalk] TH6DXX Element adjustment question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH6DXX Element adjustment question
From: wa9wsj@yahoo.com (Tom Mattus)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:35:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello again,
In rebuilding/cleaning my TH6, I find a questionable
adjustment called out in the book. DE4 shows 32 1/4"
CW, 32 1/2" LO PHONE, 32" HI PHONE. Shouldn't the 32
1/4" figure be bigger since the frequency is going
lower? Also D3-3 uses 72 1/2" for CW & LO PHONE. All
the other lengths seem to fit, I.E., higher
freq=shorter length. What I was attempting to do was
pick a mid point from LO to HI PHONE, to adjust to,
(on DE4).
Is this a misprint or am I missing something?
Thanks Again!
Tom