[TowerTalk] Tall

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tall
From: ag0n@arrl.net (ag0n@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 21:28:54 -0700
On Sun, 9 Dec 2001 20:46:04 -0700, Barrie Smith wrote:

> Amateur or commercial, what is a high tower, or which is the highest tower?

I've often wondered that myself.  I know that they exceed 2000' guyed.
I've got a 2k in site of my roof.  And then there are the self
supporting ones.  I don't know how tall they get.  Sutro is about 1k,
but I think there are taller ones.

Gary

ag0n at arrl dot net
http colon slash slash mcduffie dot ws