[TowerTalk] Trees

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trees
From: ag0n@arrl.net (ag0n@arrl.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 08:05:41 -0700
On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:48:28 -0600, Mike D. wrote:

> I recently hired an arborist

Since these recent posts are falling under an old thread with the same
subject line, it was easy to back up to the old thread and pull this
info.  I haven't been to the site to see how it compares with what is
being discussed here, but those interested might give it a try.

~~~~~~~~~

This quote from K7LXC on 2-March-2000:

Since the first amateur radio station went on the air, trees have been
traditional antenna supports. I found a fascinating website that's got a
ton of tree-related information on it - including technique, equipment,
aborculture, recreational tree climbing and cat rescue(!). It's at
http://www.treeclimbing.com. Check it out.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC

~~~~~~~~~

73, Gary