[TowerTalk] My 2c about Relays

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] My 2c about Relays
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 07:44:29 -0500
There are some arguments not worth the time to argue :)

You do what you _know_ to do:)
We do what we _need_  to do :)
 I just expressed an opinion :)

However, judging from the content of your message, I will say that
you do not know that your CAR is run by at least 3 processors.
How many time did you RESET your car today ?
I don't think that your wife has reset very often your washing machine,
this is if you have one :)

There is a fundamental difference between PC "Platforms" and "Embedded
Systems". Learn to know it as your can opener will start to talk to you very
soon an you will get scared as  a Neanderthal in front of a TV set :)

And yes, our designs do not need QSK. I know of many amateurs that do not
need QSK. Don't you ?
 And why shell I spend money for a Mercedes if all I need is to carry 6 tons
of Sand from here to there ?

By the way, today's Mercedes is far cry from  what it was before it got
in cahoots with Chrysler :(

Have fun, have a life :) Be good :)
And read : http://www.sandlabs.com/wisdom.htm You might like it :)

Alex

If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.