[TowerTalk] Inverted L vs. Shunt fed tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Inverted L vs. Shunt fed tower
From: howk2@hotmail.com (Howard Klein)
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 17:28:08

Tom mention two examples of vertical antennas. How would you compare the two
examples, i.e. Shunt fed tower vs. Inverted L, for a DX antenna? I am
thinking about such things as angle of radiation, efficiency and ease of
matching or any other parameters that would enhance the antenna for low
angle radiation.

Howard...K2HK

If you want a vertical, install a normal vertical like an Inverted L fed