[TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load
From: w7ry@earthlink.net (Jim)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:19:34 -0800
You can buy mineral oil at any good farm supply store or a store that has
item for treating farm animals.

Mineral oil is used for horses and cattle that are having digestive
problems. My veterinarian used to pump it into one of my horses on a regular
basis....Needless to say....The horse is no longer with us.

Expect to pay 20 or 30 bucks a gallon for it.

73
Jim W7RY