[TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load
From: w7xu@dtgnet.com (w7xu)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 01:02:21 +0000
Hi,

I think we're getting somewhat far afield here, but I've never seen
mineral oil or other petroleum-based products used on humans other
than as a laxative or perhaps topically.  Water-soluble products are
used for lubricants when inserting tubes, etc.  Petroleum-based
products should particularly be avoided around the airway since
aspiration could lead to a chemical pneumonitis.

Now lets return to tower-related topics.

73,  Arliss W7XU (and an MD)

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----