[TowerTalk] Guyed 50' Rohn 25 base?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guyed 50' Rohn 25 base?
From: brewerj@squared.com (brewerj@squared.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:51:21 -0500
I'm planning on installing a guyed 50' Rohn 25 tower, to hold a single
three element tribander. I've gotten the Rohn engineering drawings but
I dont specifically see any plans for an approved base that either
uses the hinged plate base, or a buried section of tower as the
base mount.

I do see detail regarding freestanding/unguyed towers, but not
for guyed. Im specifically looking for hole size and volume
information.

Is that info available anywhere, for a guyed 50' 25 tower?

Thanks
John

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----