[TowerTalk] Guyed 50' Rohn 25 base?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guyed 50' Rohn 25 base?
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:20:18 -0800
There is LOTS of stuff NOT in the Rohn books.  There is a lot more stuff
MISSING than is actually there.  You have found a couple of examples.  I
have Rohn catalogs going back to about 1968 and I have never seen that stuff
in any of them.  Another thing missing is any mention of ever using the
GAS604 screw-in anchors (or any other screw-in anchors, I believe) for any
purpose what-so-ever.

What you do see in the Rohn books are SOME examples of how you might
properly install a Rohn tower.  If you want to do anything other than what
is shown in the examples, you need to figure it out for yourself or hire a
PE.  If you are Bill Gates, you can hire Rohn to do the engineering for you
. . .

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com

Order online at http://store.eham.net.