[Towertalk] Re: F12 C4XL or C4SXL Which to buy?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: F12 C4XL or C4SXL Which to buy?
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 17:14:14 +0100
If it´s honest  figures do Force 12 say how they did measure them?
If not the value of these figures must be considered small.
Now, on stacked antennas in Scandinavia, this statement mainly
applies to Finland, there are quite few stacked antennas for HF
in Sweden and just about none in Norway and Denmark, why
it´s like this I´m too lazy to explain right now.

73, Jim SM2EKM