[Towertalk] Re: F12 C4XL or C4SXL Which to buy?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: F12 C4XL or C4SXL Which to buy?
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:55:03 -0500
At 05:14 PM 3/7/02 +0100, SM2EKM wrote:
>If it´s honest  figures do Force 12 say how they did measure them?
>If not the value of these figures must be considered small.
>Now, on stacked antennas in Scandinavia, this statement mainly
>applies to Finland, there are quite few stacked antennas for HF
>in Sweden and just about none in Norway and Denmark, why
>it´s like this I´m too lazy to explain right now.

It's my understanding that the numbers are from NEC-2 and NEC-4 modeling,
and that those for 10, 15 and 20 are quite consistent with theoretical
predictions for yagis with only 2 elements and the relatively short
effective boom lengths used here.

73, Pete N4ZR

Check out the World HF
Contest Station Database at