[Towertalk] Fw: Antenna parts search

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Fw: Antenna parts search
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:30:52 -0500
This is a forward of a commercially related inquiry, but as it is for
defense in a time of hostilities, and is not a classified inquiry, I
thought I would pass it on.

I seem to recall part numbers that start with 7300..., but just can't
nail it down. Anyone recognize them, please respond direct to Mr. Ocha
minus the nospam_ . I'll bet someone here recognizes them.

Thanks, Guy.