[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (WYsixK)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:23:52 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Paul.

I did something like that once too.  However, I bought the FIRST house
in a small subdivision of 12 homes.  I knew the developer was keen to
get the first one sold (to get the pump primed, so to speak) so I
negotiated my antenna rights before I bought - I agreed to number of
towers, height, etc.  When he actually saw it going up he went
ballistic - he must have thought it was going to be much smaller than
it really was.  But it was a done deal by then.  Never had any trouble
with any of the neighbors on that one.

Michael