[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: k4ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:58:21 -0500

Back off the attack level just a bit.  Although some homeowner associations
are serious about enforcing their CC&Rs, "homeowner association nazis" is
unnecessary ... and I'm offended by it.

In case anyone cares, there are CC&R associations that do not prohibit
amateur antennas.  There are at least four hams in my community ... at
least three have towers.  I made very certain before making an offer on
my property that the CC&Rs did not prohibit towers and talked to some of
the hams already in the community before closing.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK

PS. I just happen to be Vice President of the homeowner's association.