[Towertalk] Re: Re: M2 10-30LP8 log periodic Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Re: M2 10-30LP8 log periodic Yagi
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:25:42 +0100
Yes in fairness to Force12 I guess I have to take my
previous statement back.
Did check the web site and as far as I can remember
it didn´t use to be like it was right now.
The "Antenna Specifications" bit I don´t think I´ve seen
before,  good explanation ofcourse.
Checked the figures on one antenna quickly and I can´t
complain about those figures.
Guess I have to say I´m sorry to Force12  but there has
been some fishy figures in the past and  I´m always
afraid of beleiving all I read when it comes from people
trying to make a profit,  good or bad but I´ve been cheeted
before.

73 Jim SM2EKM