[Towertalk] Tower base "solution"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tower base "solution"
From: ve7hcb@rac.ca (Chris BONDE)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 11:09:36 -0800
With the SARCASM do I detect something like, "This might be an idea that
will catch aon and it will ruin my business?" Note sarcasm.  It was just an
idea that I have talked over with some others.  If the lamp standards,
traffic control lights etc can use pre-cast blocks, and if, easier
and  heaper why cannot ham towers.  Maybe you are correct in the engineer
but why not have the engineer sign off on the cast in the hole, whcih cold
be less controllable.

Cheers,

Chris opr VE7HCB