[Towertalk] Way off topic but I'm desperate

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Way off topic but I'm desperate
From: henry@mrlistersir.com (Henry)
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 08:10:59 -0800
I have a Fujitus Speedport DSL modem (model FC9660RA14) that I need a power
cable for.

Now, you say to yourselves, any self respecting ham can brew a simple power
cable. Just look at the molded in voltage and polarity information on the
case, get the right connector and wall wart and you are good to go.

That's what I thought, too, when I bought this thing on ebay.

It has a goofy 8 pin DIN plug for a connector and I can't find any and I
mean ANY info on the net anywhere about the voltage requirements or
pin-outs for the plug. I have the manual (easy) but no schematic.

Does anyone in the collective consciousness have any help they could lend?

Thanks again for the Way off topic post

end

Henry
KB7RTA