[Towertalk] ground rod length question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] ground rod length question
From: samvideo@escape.ca (Ron Samchuk)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 14:10:41 -0500
Hi everyone:
    Besides putting in a system of radials for my hygain hytower, I see =
that it is also recommended to install three or six ground rods right =
under (or beside) the hytower.  Would you experts please comment as to =
the number and length of these ground rods.  I can buy locally 16 foot =
ground rods... I was thinking of cutting them in half to have 8 foot =
ground rods.... any comments?  Thanks from Ron VE4 Super Rabbit

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---