[Towertalk] is mine a UFER GROUND?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] is mine a UFER GROUND?
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:35:24 -0500
Just curious if this would qualify?
When I built my home I installed copper tubing in the floor of the basement
for radiant heat.
Even though the system was to have the tubing was to be surrounded by
concrete I'm sure in some places the copper may have rested on the gravel
and not been pulled up into the pour perfectly.
As the ground below the concert always seeped water and the copper water
service also is connected to that copper tubing, I always assumed it was a
excellent EARTH ground.

Would anyone disagree with this and why?
How could I make it better?

I also have the inside radio equipment grounded to this copper tubing.

Newspaper Headline: If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last a While

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com