[Towertalk] [Q] newbie needs rotor selection help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] [Q] newbie needs rotor selection help
From: wc4h@itis.net (Carl - WC4H)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:13:50 -0400
Just about any good ham rotor would work for that antenna Ken.  A Hy-Gain,
Yaseu, etc.

Think about any future plans you may have of adding or changing antennas
though so that you can plan ahead.  Also, take into account any limits that
the roof tower may place on you (total weight, size, etc).

73
Carl