[Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts [was "Mosley"]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts [was "Mosley"]
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:36:59 -0600
I second K1IR's suggestion to check your local
YELLOW PAGES under FASTENERS.

I've found several local listings in Huntsville ALA (pop. 150K+?)
who would sell small quantities of Stainless Steel and / or
Galvanized hardware, including U bolts,  to individuals.

One supplier even told me if they didn't have it, they could
order from Chicago and have it a day or two.

Several years ago I checked SS U-bolt prices at Cushcraft,
Mosley, and other suppliers and found them to all be fairly
close.  SS U-bolts don't come cheap!

Tom  N4KG

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.