[Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts - Rationalized gouging

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Buying nuts and bolts - Rationalized gouging
From: wc4h@itis.net (Carl - WC4H)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:20:37 -0400
The problem is that in one merchant builds the S & H costs into the price
and another doesn't, he's perceived as having the highest price.  Some of
blame for this goes to all new and easy methods of advertising.  The minute
one merchant does not include S & H in the price, most are forced to do so.

It would sure be easier for all of us if it was as you suggest though!

73
Carl