[Towertalk] more guying questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] more guying questions
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:05:06 -0400
...an advantage of the 1/4" would be that in the future should you go larger
you can recycle the guys onto another project.  EHS guy wire is aweome
stuff - good for a very very long time.

..while both are spec according to Rohn's book since the cost difference is
minimal on a small job like this why not go with the bigger stuff. Also
suspect you will find more 1/4" guy grips out there on the market!

Tomorrow is the Florida QSO Party - be there!

Jim, K4OJ