[Towertalk] Anyone know how to read these headers?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Anyone know how to read these headers?
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:23:25 -0400
Hey David,
Would you agree that there has been a recent rash of virus outbreaks of late
and that from the inquiries to this reflector that it is also obvious that
possibly, just possibly one of the readers is involved? It's apparent from
the last week or so that some ham op has been. In the meantime, by NOT
alerting someone would you agree that it's a bit of a risk of moving the
virus elsewhere? Not here because my system's protected......and certainly
NOT to YOUR system since you're so good at pointing out where to look for
help (anyone that knowledgeable can't have a problem right?) but someone out
there does. I'll get back to posting on topic okay David....you want to talk
about nuts and bolts again? HOA's?

Bill KC9CS