[Towertalk] Building Permit or Not

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Building Permit or Not
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:02:01 -0400
> >Anyone with thoughts on the subject.  Missouri is one of those States
> >that has not signed off yet on the PRB-1.

K1VR:  Wrong. Missouri is still, when last I looked, in the Union. PRB-1
has been incorporated into Federal law, which is the supreme law of the
land. See 47 CFR 97.15(b).

What you meant by this casual statement was that MO has not yet passed
its own version of PRB-1. This does not, however, mean that 47 CFR
97.15(b) does not apply in MO. Or, put affirmatively, 47 CFR 97.15(b)
applies in MO.

Fred Hopengarten K1VR                       hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088 *eFax 419/858-2421

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.