[Towertalk] Yagi Optimizer 7.0

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yagi Optimizer 7.0
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:12:06 +0100
KI7WX wrote:
>YO-Pro 7.5 Yagi Optimizer...$300, single-seat license

        So as not to turn anyone off, YO 7.0 (non-Pro version)
was $100 when I purchased it in the summmer of 2000.  I would
expect the non-Pro &O 7.5 is still in that range.  I thought
it was a steal for approximately +1 dB gain, +8 dB F/B and
better SWR for the KLM 610's in my stack.  I put the antennas
up exactly as modeled and they performed as modeled (for F/B
checked with an antenna 500' away and for SWR).

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV