Fwd: [Towertalk] Yagi Optimizer 7.0

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [Towertalk] Yagi Optimizer 7.0
From: KI7WX@aol.com (KI7WX@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:54:56 -0400
Others have already asked via direct email so.....:

>So as not to turn anyone off, YO 7.0 (non-Pro version)
>was $100 when I purchased it in the summmer of 2000.
>I would expect the non-Pro &O 7.5 is still in that range.

When I inquired in October it was YO-PRO 7.5 at $300 or nothing. Thinking along
the same lines as Bill, I emailed Brian asking about obtaining the older YO 7.0
for $100, or perhaps some sort of differential pricing for commercial vs
non-commercial users with YO-Pro 7.5. No response was forthcoming which I took
to mean: "No, go away".  :-)

If interested contact Brian for his latest. YO is a good program.

Strickly FWIW, if I were designing a new station, or new large array that would
cost me significant dollars, I'd have spent the $300. At the time I was just
playing around with some theoretical yagi designs and wanted to see what YO
would do with them. Since I was literally just playing around in silico I
choose to pass on YO at the new price.

YMMV and 73,

Mark
KI7WX