[Towertalk] Dayton Attendence

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Dayton Attendence
From: wa2moe@firstinter.net (Stu Greene)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:06:38 -0700
At 03:46 PM 5/20/02 -0300, you wrote:
>That's one hell of an attitude Stu, considering that we are talking about
>the longest undefended border in the world, where both of our peoples
>traditionally have crossed back and forth at will, as brothers and sisters.

I agree.  It's one hell of an attitude.  But if my president and my congree
want all visitors to have passports, I will very thinkingly go along with that.

Canada was untouched by 9 11

Wasn't a terrorist apprehended at the boorder a year ago.  A guy who wanted
to blow up Los Angeles?  I think so.

We have not been attacked since Pearl Harbor (and I am a combat veteran of
the war that followed) and I don't want my kids or my grandchildren to go
through what I endured.

Sorry, Carl.  If Mr. Bush says "passports required", just get one.  Put it
in your pocket.  No one will harass you.  The government simply wants
identification, and that isn;t a bad idea.

Try going to Europe without a passport.  Lots of luck

                                     73 Stu