[Towertalk] Rohn tip-over base failed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rohn tip-over base failed
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:26:21 -0500
Ford,

Perhaps I missed something ...

You have/had a Rohn 25G "foldover" tower setup there.

That "tilts" at the mid-way point ...

Now ... are you also saying that at the BASE, as in right
above the concrete ... you were/are using the "tilt over"
base section ?

Is that correct ? (The "foldover" at mid-tower and the
"tiltover" at the base ...)

73 Billy AA4NU