[Towertalk] Bip Bop

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Bip Bop
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:29:36 +0100
K4OJ wrote:
>assume I have two identical feedline line lengths running to a WX0B selector
box that allows upper lower or both....now when I select both I want to
simply add a length of feed line into one side of a pair of antennas to get
my "both" to be out of phase, can I simply place a dow key relay with one
output into a delay line which leads to a tee that is attached to the other
output of the Dow Key? or is this "hot" stub delay line a dilemna when not
in use?

        It's not that simple but your WX0B Stackmaster manual describes
what you need to do in "BIP-BOP Operation" on page 2.  This does require
all 3 Stackmatch ports so you cannot use this method if you want to use
the Stackmatch for 3 antennas.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

                                               73,  Bill  W4ZV