[Towertalk] RE: Roof Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] RE: Roof Towers
From: MoweryJD@NSWC.NAVY.MIL (Mowery Joseph D DLVA)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:42:28 -0400
Eric,
        I am still gathering the required material for putting up my
own roof tower.  I purchased one at the Woodbridge HRO this past
weekend for $199.95.  It was a Comet CR-45 which is a 15ft.
quad-pod and it requires guy wires on all four corners at two
elevations.
        I haven't unpacked it yet.  I plan on putting a Yaesu G-800
rotor and starting out with a Cushcraft A3S 10-15-20 3-element yagi.
        Please keep me on your contact list for any information that
you receive on this installation.

Thanks,
Joe, AG4BW
King George, VA