[Towertalk] MFJ 890

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] MFJ 890
From: jimlux@earthlink.net (Jim Lux)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 06:08:25 -0700
All the internet techniques are, of course, quite standard, but don't help
if you want to build a standalone box.  Say you're running out at a remote
location where you don't have network connectivity.  I figured that since
you've already got the receiver hooked up to the computer, it should be
straightforward to tune and decode the 100 Hz subcarrier (and to calibrate
your receiver tuning, as well).