[Towertalk] RE: Help with Freestanding tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] RE: Help with Freestanding tower
From: thoele@txcyber.com (Troy Thoele)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:21:19 -0500
Jim -

I'm in College Station, Texas, about 90 miles from Houston.  I'd include my
callsign too, but I dont have one yet.  Next month I wont have that
problem...

Troy

Art -

Mr. Landa is a bit off his rocker.  He has 11 of those Trylon freestanders
left, but it doesnt have stubs, or the hardware.  He wants $1k, where it is
$1600 NEW, with everything, from someone reputable.

I looked at some of his other freestanders too, and my guess is he's a
broker.

Not only was the cost an issue with him, his emails were not too friendly
(or proper english.  I'm bad about it, but sheesh).

All the other towers on ebay seem to be related to him.  Too bad, he's in
San Antonio, and that's a day trip.

Troy

Message: 11