[Towertalk] WX0B Six-Pack

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] WX0B Six-Pack
From: Sherman@mscomputer.com (Sherman Leifer)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:44:15 -0400
I have just installed this switch box 300 feet from the shack and it works
perfectly.
Running a little higher voltage is always a good idea to ensure proper
closure.  The cable one uses would also be an important decision.

Very nice product, in fact I just received a second box to use at my NJ QTH.

Sherman
W2FLA

At 09:16 AM 06/18/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>If it looks like a duck...
>
>Certainly sounds like a product defect to me.  Defective relays and/or
>insufficient pull-in voltage.
>
>GL/73
>
>Gary W2CS

WEB SITES OWNED AND OPERATED BY M&S COMPUTER, BOONTON, NJ

http://www.mscomputer.com ............Your "one" stop for all your computer
needs.
http://www.servers4networks.com ......The only place to go for a Network
File Server.