[Towertalk] WX0B Six-Pack

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] WX0B Six-Pack
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (Bob Henderson)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:00:35 -0000
Good thought Kevin but not the problem here.  My supply leads are of 5 Amp
twin cable only 3 feet long.  I measured the voltage across an activated
relay coil and it was 14V but still operation was unreliable.  Since then
I've changed the PSU and now I'm using 17V.  So far operation is reliable
but it's early days yet.

I still think a 12V unit should work reliably when there's 12V across the
relay coils.  Maybe I'm just old fashioned. :-))

73

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F, ZC4ZM