[Towertalk] Crossover brackets/ubolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Crossover brackets/ubolts
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:05:19 -0400
along these lines - if you have an aluminum recycling place near you - check
it out - the one near me has changed its motus operandi but they used to
sell whatever they took in by the pound for I think 80 cents....have found
some excellent angle and channel stock as well as plate there- new ownership
does not want to sell what the collect unfortunately - have to find another
one!

Do not pay retail for this stuff - truly a last resort!

K4OJ